1. Has a cute packaging.
2. It is compact that you can bring it anywhere.
3. Very light on the skin "but takes time for the fully absorption"<-- CON!
4. Has a good smell.
5. Has a light consistency but "became greasy / heavy when applied."<--CON!
6. Can buy on leading groceries and pharmacies.
1. It made me break out! Not suitable for sensitive skin.
2. Need time to fully absorb by the skin.
3. Leave a white cast and greasy when applied.
4. Quite expensive. I bought this for AED40.
This product is not meant for me so ladies, can you recommend me a sunblock with a high spf and for sensitive skin? I’m begging you!!