- Have some occasional zits during my period. More on the usual bumps not the cystic one.
- Been battling on white heads and black heads. And it’s the most difficult part for me.
- Have large open pores that need to minimize to avoid increasing numbers of white/blackheads.
- Have dark under eye circles and eye bags.
- Have pimples scars.
- Have this chronic allergies (a bump that has water inside, too itchy and swollen if I ate chicken, egg or sea foods). I put a steroidal topical cream to subside but the scar won’t go away and it goes back when I ate such foods. Aargh!
I have seen so many dermatologists from different prestigious hospitals but none of them wasn’t able to cure it. To make the story short, I am suffering on this unknown allergy for almost 3 years! WTF! But I am still praying and hoping that someday somehow this dilemma will finished.
Summary: A mild to moderate acne (should I say “acne”?). I have white skin so my blemishes are really noticeable. Please help me!!
I love how my body soap and lotion whitens my skin. But I also have dark spots due to my “unknown allergy.” My allergy is everywhere!!! (I will post some pictures for the actual.)
My hair looks better than before. I just had a rebond five months ago with a friend. My hair still in good condition unlike the others that after a few months their hair is bringing back to the previous state. Maybe because my hair is naturally straight. I have no particular regimen for that, any brand of shampoos and conditioner will do. I only make sure I put a lot of conditioner to maintain the softness of my hair.
And one more thing, since its summer here in UAE I always bring umbrella. It also lessens the possibility of having skin cancer, sunburn and premature wrinkles. So watch out to those harmful rays huh?
So that's it. Everyone has a beauty problem so why not helping each other. Ayt?